MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cousin Renee

We are so excited that cousin Renee has come to help out around the house for the summer. Renee is 17 years old and could be doing a lot of other things-thankfully she loves are family enough to do a little nanny stuff. The girls love her and it is wonderful that she can take them all the places they need to go and do lots of fun different things with them-that I can't do since I work. Rylan loves all the one on one time-She takes airplane flights, gets a pretend arm cast (Renee even pitched in her autograph).

I am so glad that Renee is here because I would be a mental case in the hospital right now with out her- NO JOKE.

1 comments:

April said...

I must agree she is a lot of help. i love her so much. I am willing to share but only temporarily.