Yeah-Melanie had her baby. Scarlett came on Thursday and she is a sweet little bundle of bones (she is so skinny-just like her family).Of course I will let Melanie fill you in on all the details on her blog but we are so glad she has finally come. Melanie looks amazing as always-how does she not look like she just ran a marathon-some people are blessed. She is already hiding from me taking pictures of her.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Yeah for babies
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww...thanks for posting pics!!! Even if I do look a little scary. lol. Love the comment about her being "bones" That is sooooo TRUE!!! hahaha. Thanks for watching my kiddies...It was so nice knowing they were in GREAT hands. :)Who needs fam around when you have terrific friends?!
this post made me so sad-I almost cried! I can't believe that I am missing out of that pic. It felt bizzare looking at. I love you both so much and am sad that I missed this new little one!
Post a Comment