MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Soccer Psycho

Soccer started back up for Saige in June and she is doing amazing. We have seen our shy child really come out of her shell. Last week we took some pictures at Saige's game and we were so thrilled at all her goals and the fun that she was having.
Rylan found comfort in the ball field playing in dirt-mm my favorite.
Saige has to be the fastest on the team-yeah at least someone in the family has speed.

Kennendy is one of Saige's dear friends and they are on the same team-and this time on the field together. I really saw some crazy psycho girl stuff come out from theses 2.
Always thrilled to jump up and down after a goal.
Every score or almost score the girls would come together screaming, hugging and falling all over each other. It was pretty funny to watch.
Hug, hug, hug what a fun game. Saige's coach is Italian so watching the kids try and understand him through his accent is pretty entertaining also. I think they get the just-get the ball in the goal.

2 comments:

Christy Lou said...

Ok, this post just pushed Saige into the eternal realms of awesomeness - not only does she love frogs (I found one today and thought of her!) But she plays soccer!! The best sport EVER! Hehe :)

Alexis 18 said...

where does saige get those long cute legs?! I'm glad that she's coming out of her shell w/soccer, she looks like she's doing great!