MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

YES AGAIN

I am still a huge fan of my New Kids On The Block and if I Hear that they are coming to town-or anywhere within 6 hours I AM THERE. Gosh you would think that you would grow out of this silly infatuation but when you get to the concert your head starts spinning, you turn young again and you feel like they are singing to you. Yes I screamed my bloody head off-and paid the price with not having a voice for almost a week (this would be a first for that-it was crazy). My girlfriend Melissa and I went back in time and travelled again to Seattle to spend time with the 5 bad brothers from the bean town land. we were on the 10th row I think that is what it was-something like that, but whatever it was it was close enough to make them REAL and you could see there eyes, and how much older they are getting etc.. It was breath taking. My husband of course is a supporter because he knows that this is for fun and that I am always happy coming away from these events. I only wish I could take Mark next time-I have a feeling he would be screaming for them too (OK maybe not but it still would be fun).
Here is one of my main reasons for going-JORDAN oh isn't he a dream.
I got great pictures for the first song-but then a big black man came over and told me that if I didn't put my camera away he would take my SD card and erase it. EEKS he was not one to reckon with so I quickly followed orders knowing I had a few good pictures. Had I known that I couldn't use my camera (because it is a professional camera) I wouldn't have brought it in. When I came through the gates they told me as long as it didn't have video I would be fine. Oh well-i was prepared with my pathetic little camera. NOTE: Stat away from the huge black man with the words STAFF on the back-he could take your first born, eat him up and spit him out.



Here I am in my seat ready to get the party started.
We were pumped-I had to wear my old Jordan button on the front of my shirt since I spilled my drink on myself. That sounds about right I know.
This is our second adventure together and we always have tons of fun and we continue to want to go to more and more. I think this is the last tour for the New kids but I would love to meet them in person someday. We shall see.
To be continued.

1 comments:

Alexis 18 said...

all I can say is LOL. too funny!