I haven't been very good this summer about keeping up dated on my blog. I seem to be a little busy with work and life. I am going to put as many on my blog as I can squeeze into today. The girls went to a Vacation Bible School the week after school got out and had a BLAST. I would really advise everyone to send their kids to one or two a summer. The kids of course were scared and didn't want to go at first but everyday after they counted down the time until they could go. They would come home singing songs, saying chants and telling us stories about what they learned. It was also fun to see their friends in the community in a religious setting. I think sometimes as Christians/Mormons we tend to be a little closed minded about other christian faiths-I am glad my children can experience all the different areas of bringing each other closer to Christ. CROCODILE DOCK-Fear not, God is with you
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Vacation bible school
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment