MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hillbilly camping?

So We like to go camping in nowhere for 2 weeks with no digital stuff, no showers or running water (partial), with everything we can fit in our vehicles-and more, does that classify us as hillbilly's or just pathetic??
Mark and I taking it easy around the fire. I have to say this year was a hard year for me to camp but it was still fun with all of our family and friends. This is how we do it!! Can you tell Mark or I would have a hard time fitting in that little tub-so we never get too clean (we boil the water to wash our hair and use lots of cups).

Mark fixing the swing at the little park-it was squeaking. My dear angel husband couldn't take the squeak anymore so he put some cooking oil on a rag and connected it to a long stick then greased the swing up. It actually worked.

My Friend Melanie and Chris were able to come up with their family for a night and share in the adventures. Here is Ambria, Connor and Austin way up high in the crazy tree.
So here are a few of the cars that were with us -yeah it's like 8. Some days there would be just 2 cars and some days (depending on who came up to see us) There would be tons. We have a love for camping I guess.
Here is Rylan With Grace and Christian-she loved having buddies to chill with.
We always make a redneck water slide. Mark brings up some clear plasic and we make a few partial dams so the kids can float down the river.
Saige and Samantha were a tad cold after swimming in the ice cube water.
They have such the same taste on 2 different occasions they came out wearing the same item-woops. They love it anyways.
Most of the cousins being goofy.
I baked a cake before coming up for my sister Kelsey-her big 19th birthday. yeah I was a little hungry.
Cute Saige, she found a TOAD and a little frog while camping-don't worry we released them.
Taking a leap off the rocks (it was deep I promise).
Ambria loved the challenge of jumping into the water with her uncle Patrick and her cousins.
The rain came down but the girls still rode their bikes like it was sunny out.
Thank you camping for being fun and finally being over with. We'll see you again soon.Check Spelling

5 comments:

Tracey said...

That looks like fun. But tell me, you look like you are all wrapped up from the cold as you give your daughter a bath, at night. Wasn't she cold????

April said...

oh the memories of so did it rain much more after I left?

Chris and Melanie said...

I pretty much thought Austin was going to DIE up in that tree!! LOL

David said...

It's nice to see where you guys were the whole summer. Okay, so, I'm exaggerating, it wasn't the "whole" summer. Looks like a blast!

Alexis 18 said...

you guys are just crazy!! and those pics of you bathing Rylan prove it!! LOL. looks like you had lots of fun.