NO matter how hard I try to keep my little girl little she just wont do it. I have kept Rylan on a tricycle long enough I guess. While out working on the facility here comes Ambria teaching Ry how to ride her little girls bike-with training wheels of course but still a little girls' bike. I couldn't believe my eyes and seriously almost wanted to cry. Rylan smiled from ear to ear, as did her teacher Ambria. I loved her baby in the basket along with a water bottle. I guess no matter what you do it is bound to happen.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
little mama
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No way! I can't believe it either! However, when I think of her zest for life, maybe I can...
Tammy,
Stephan gave me your blog address so I hope it is ok that I am peeking into your life. You are as beautiful as ever and your children are adorable. It is so good to see that things are going well for you! Where are you and what are you up to? It looks like kids, kids and more kids just like me!
Sharee (Jeppson) Buhler
ps I would like to invite you to my blog but I need your email! Mine is shareebuhler@gmail.com
Post a Comment