While on our way to our camping trip we found a very special place for one of our daughters-FROG LAKE. Of course we were thrilled to see such a place existed and had to check it out.

We thought Frog lake was beautiful but we weren't able to find any frogs-we did find a beautiful view though.
Saige is dying to camp at frog lake sometime-so I suppose that may be one of our adventures someday.

Speaking of Frogs-
Saige had 2 tadpoles from her birthday that have finally turned into frogs-for the most part. I don't have any idea how they survived because we never changed the water like we were suppose to and we really didn't feed them. Needless to say they are the tiniest little frogs, I am sure because of
malnourishment. One of the tadpole/frogs hasn't
completely lost it's tail and
Saige said to me yesterday, "mom, one of my
tadapoles (that is how she says it) turned into a frog with a tail" She was very concerned
about this.
Here is
Saige with her frog that is so tiny in size. PS. She has a new
webkinz Frog that she named
FROGETT (cutie).
1 comments:
Ooooh, I love hearing all this. Cute froggie-keeper... Isn't she fun?
Post a Comment