MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bribery?

Ambria loves soccer but in order for her to get motivated we put some Money on the line-She never knows which soccer game she will get money so she has to play good all the time. On her Dynamo's league this year she is defense (which is the perfect position for her). So for every kick down half of the field she would get 20cents, every good defense 15 cents, is she stood around 15taken away, if she wasn't paying attention 20 cents taken away, every touch of the ball 10 cents and stealing it 25cents. My goodness was this motivation because she earned $4.35 cents. It doesn't help that she played the whole game. We were really proud of her and if that is what it takes her to play well and then feel good about it we are ok with that. GREAT JOB BREE

First game down and 7 more to go

4 comments:

April said...

I'm not letting the boys read this one, they might think they want some money too. I would go broke with two of them at the same time. Cody and Justin are doing great in soccer and it has really helped Cody in the fitness dept if you know what I mean

Rachel said...

Wow, I've never heard of this kind of arrangement... Maisey didn't really want to play this season but we made her for the workout! Hopefully, we won't have to resort to bribery! Hey, is she dancing this year?

Alexis 18 said...

LOL. I love it how you guys always think of these great idea's for getting your kids to buck up and do things! I need to do this too.

shuttle5 said...

Wow, a smart idea there. Sounds like it is a win-win situation (no pun intended), that is for you and for her!