MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Circus time

We were able to plan a fun day for the kids and us to head to the Circus that was in Portland. We went to the Ringling Bros. circus and had the time of our lives. It was so much fun to watch all the amazing acts and the art that the skilled professionals had. I know the only thing I could be is the elephant pooper scooper. Ambria proudly holding her ticket to get into the circus


We had so much fun with all the entertainment-Mark and Saige were probably the most entertained but we all loved it.

Elephants have always been my favorite so watching them do such crazy tricks was awesome. It is a show everyone should go see-"The greatest show on earth"

2 comments:

April said...

I don't think we have gone to the circus since renee was a little girl I remember it being kinda loud and scary but I bet the boys would like it. well maybe Justin might think it animal cruelty.

shuttle5 said...

I love the elephants too. I am amazed at what they can do. I really admire that you do fun things like this as a family...very awesome!