Ambria's Grandma Brennan is her piano teacher-and she is excited. Meanwhile we have been struggling to decide-do we get a real piano or a digital one- PRO For a piano: sounds great, real technique CONS: Heavy to move, have to tune and she may hate piano after a little while. SO we decided if we could find a good deal on Craigs list for a digital piano-the keys work like a real piano- and it wasn't too expensive we would buy it. I searched for days and days eliminating and trying to find one that might work. Needless to say we finally found one-It has been played less than 20hours and it was the same thing-their daughter played and ended up not liking piano so having a small apartment they had to get rid of it. And we are so thankful they had too. I have even started to pluck away on the piano but I am far from being able to play anything worth listening too. Saige is trying to pick up the songs Ambria is learning and she is doing ok.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Piano lessons have begun
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for piano lessons!! I'm so jealous.
I am jealous of the head phones and volume control :)
Tammy, just dabble when you can and you will be surprised what will come back to you. Wonderful purchase, so I congratulate you on your detective work seeking out the best possibility for you!
Post a Comment