MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Omsi

We don't remember the last time we had a "Saturday" per say. So we decided since our bank account wasn't leaking through just yet, why not take the girls on an adventure to Omsi in Portland-mark and I haven't been there since we were engaged.

The kids loved all the hands on activities and learning new things about science.

Sometimes these angels get along so wonderfully-if it would just last.

Mark said if he didn't know any better he would think that Saige might be a plumber when she gets older. I doubt that because then she couldn't look cute-getting dirty and such. Saige just loves to figure out how things work-just like Mark.
Normally when you go places you have to give up coins to do this fun activity but at omsi it is little balls. We all had a great day. When asking the girls what their favorite activities were this is what they said- Ambria, "the water rockets" Saige, "the live bull frogs" and Rylan "the shaky house". I am glad we were able to go do something as a family that we haven't ever done.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We love Omsi- even when we lived in Hood River. This weekend they are having a reptile exhibit and Chad is so excited!

Susan said...

I used to love going to OMSI. How fun for your girls!