MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, October 23, 2009

EXERCISE

We try to instill in our children the importance of exercise-though it can be a challenge sometimes. We decided to all do an exercise video together as a family. It was probably the funnest thing we have done together in a very long time. (Notice Saige is using remotes for weights-nice). Mark wasn't thrilled to do a cardio video but he stuck with it and we couldn't help but laugh and get our heart rate up.

Stretching out those hips. Oh yeah the 2 older girls ran upstairs and grabbed Ambria's training bras to exercise in because that is what the ladies exercise in on the video. Hey they are very impressionable, what can I say. I thought it was creative and decided since it was at home it was ok.

2 comments:

April said...

how cute. I love that Mark joined in what fun

Alexis 18 said...

LOL. I love it!