MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the town

I often wish I could do a girls night out once a week-but whenever we can get a group of us out to celebrate something it is always a pleasure (thanks Machel for having a Birthday). We headed to Brian's pourhouse for an evening on the town and we took full advantage of it (6-11Pm, on a school night). I would say we all laughed just a bit-ok until we ached. It is wonderful to find out that you are somewhat normal and that others are going through quite a lot of the same things you are. It is also fun to just get away. I think we all had 5 different kinds of desserts-ok tastes of desserts. It is good to know so many wonderful people exist out there.

Machel, Jamie, Me, Melanie, Tara, Tia, Kim, and Debbie. Next time let's start even earlier.

PS Don't worry I wont put the pictures of everyone chowing down-sorry, I love pictures.

3 comments:

jlthomas said...

Again, I'm jealous! We can never get that many girls out here! Hood River's the best!

shuttle5 said...

Wow, very fun, Tammy. It's a great picture! What great friends...makes me smile.

Chris and Melanie said...

I think we should do this once a week! I'm already in need of another one! lol