Tonight I got home late and checked on my daughters homework only to have a little chuckle. Ambria was suppose to write the multiplication equation or story problem in each empty box to complete the table.
EX: Sarah has 5 dimes. How much money does she have. Answer: 5x10cents=.50cents
Here are the equations that were given that Ambria had to come up with a story problem too.
10cents x 30= $3.00
"John has 30 cookies in the oven what is the total value?"
next 21 x 10 cents = $2.10
"Ambria has 21 hamburgeres. She put salt on them. How many all together?"
You figure it out.
I am not sure what she is learning in school quite yet but I think something might need to be done.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Learning math
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You make me laugh out loud, Tammy!! Love it, totally!
Post a Comment