MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OH I WANT ONE

Sometimes puppies can be so cute you actually want to keep one (I guess it's kind of like babies). Sheila's puppies will only be around for another 2 weeks so we have to go enjoy them as much as possible. I can't believe how fast they have grown. Open the gates here they come.

They all love to jump on you when you get their level.
The 2 fat rolly pollies are the ones Sheila is considering keeping. I tell you there is something about those rolls that makes you just laugh when they try and walk.
I could just play with you, little puppy all day.

Those puppies were always on the run.
Attack of the love puppies-watch out Rylan.
I think they've got what they wanted.


Ambria is addicted to these puppies and cries every night because we can't see them all the time. I told her she could ask if Aunt Sheila wanted to adopt her.
Time for dinner everyone.

Nothing like some good ol' milk.
We sure will miss these puppies they are so much fun.

3 comments:

Christy Lou said...

Wherever I end up next is going to have a fenced yard so I can get a puppy for myself. I have been wanting one for the last several years... I can't wait!!!

shuttle5 said...

They ARE adorable, but you know they will grow quickly so that little puppy look doesn't last. Would that thought help the girls any? Yeah, nice try, Grandma.

Alexis 18 said...

they are so cute! but really Tammy, you guys wouldn't like having a puppy or I should say your kids would love it and you wouldn't! LOL. they are so cute I think I want one!