MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween party time


Game nights are always wild and crazy-especially around Halloween. This year we had plenty of fun with trick or treating, games, memory lane and visiting. We are a wild bunch of crazies and can't help but have fun together.

-here we are in a store "trick or treating"-our team royally lost the speed trick or treating but that's ok.






Brooke came with her movie star mom and bodyguard-they looked so cute and we loved having them come hang out.



Gordon, Lauren and Brooke




So here you will get a feel for all the couples and their outfits- mark and I were The dreaded pirate Roberts and princess buttercup, from Princess bride (my hair was a tad bit blonde but oh well). I know the outfits weren't flattering.








Tia and Devon as Fred and Wilma-they can always pull off the fun costumes.

The McCarthy's and Shane's brother- Robin hood, Lady Miriam, and the king.





Karyn as a witch and Travis as a Red neck gu ru. Perfect combination.









Maria and her friend Jamie as Thing one and Thing 2-very creative


Machel's husband works nights so she was an Egg, while he brings home the bacon. Isabell came a long as a lady bug-such a doll.













Jamie and Scott- Jamie was a famous singer around now days (I can't remember the name but she is a crazy rocker, druggy-not Jamie her costume person). All I know is she got that hair up high and it looked very realistic. Scott was her basketball husband.






Next came melanie and chris as the hippy goo ru's. They could pull this off daily I think-it's awesome.
The boys getting ready to catch some candy corns in their buckets with their team throwing it at them. I was not so good and pelted most catchers in the head-oh well.
I love this fun night once a month- a way to let your hair down and be who you are while enjoying others at the same time. I guess that's what friends are like right?

4 comments:

Gisela-David said...

Fun!! You guys are so creative! Makes me sad I never got to do game nights with you. :-(

jlthomas said...

That looked like so much fun! The costumes are all so creative too! And I loved seeing so many familiar faces!

shuttle5 said...

You all looked great. You and Mark's costumes were awesome. You captured a darling picture of Brooke, didn't you. Glad you have so much fun at these game nights!!

Alexis 18 said...

haha! I love your guys costumes! Seriously the best and I sure hope you wear them on Halloween!