Ambria has the best piano teacher ever-GRANDMA. We are able to go over to piano lessons at least 1x a week so Ambria can brush up on skills and learn some new techniques. Grandma is so patient and good with Ambria. Saige was so jealous, that Grandma is giving her mini lessons on the side and she LOVES it. I find her practicing all the time-especially her scales.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Piano lessons
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
did you take lessons when we were young. I remember going to miss Daveis house. and playing Chinese marbles while Sheila had her lesson I don't actually remember much about the actual lessons
I'm way behind on reading your blog! It sounds like you are keeping busy! Yeah for your girls to be taking piano, I know I love listening to Em play.
The girls are so ready for piano lessons and I am so happy to be the one to teach them. They are doing GREAT! Good job, Tammy, for being able to keep up on their practicing, for I can tell they DO practice!
Post a Comment