MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, October 15, 2009

What the??????

A couple of days ago it actually snowed here in Hood River-nuts. I took the girls to school at 7:45 and it was 40degrees. Then at 8:40 I took Rylan to preschool and picked up one of her buddies and it started to flake (thought it was ash from a fire near the road). A few more miles down the road it was still snowing and it actually snowed all morning-even sticking (Marks car was covered). By 9:30 it was 33 degrees. All I can say is that I am glad it didn't stick around too long and I hope that it isn't a curse for this winter.

2 comments:

April said...

great picture. I can prove it to Buck I told him a couple people on face book said it was snowing and he didn't believe. then his sister said it did but now I have a picture to prove it. thanks

shuttle5 said...

That was the craziest morning! When it started it was 38 degrees so I knew it wouldn't last or stick, but it DID stick! I was amazed!