My girlfriends and I love to meet 1/2 way-since Alexis moved and get together for an overnighter in Portland. We always have tons of fun with our girls night laughing our brains out. I don't know where I would be without these girls, they are the best kind of friends any girl should have.
I can't believe Alexis is pregnant again.. Nuts wouldn't you say.
Ok she isn't really-and it is hilarious that for such a tiny girl she can really make her belly implode if she wants too.

One of the funnier times of the night was me with my little camera- I left the big one at home which I know how to operate but this one I am not so good at and I couldn't get it off the 2 second timer-needless to say it landed some funny photos and some funny memories.

Don't you love em'

Yes Alexis is quirky and even tried on
clothes at
wal-mart. Looking for something to sleep in.

Melanie is always seeking good advice from everyone-this time from the sales lady-What type of skinny jeans does she wear?? after all was said and done (Mel really hates skinny jeans she just wanted them for some boots) we high tailed it out of every store thatthe sales person wanted a purchase from us-Buckles especially.

When asked what we did this weekend-SHOPPING was really the main thing-ya gotta love it.


After a very late night and a little mess up on the highlighting (I STILL LOVE YOU MAN) we took a trip to the beauty shop to get my hair fixed. It wasn't on the agenda but it had to be done. Oh we were all very tired-PS it's hard to take pictures with your hand extended.

I love you girls and I wish we could do this once a month. Until VEGAS baby. I am so glad to have great friends and a husband who will let me escape.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I have not laughed that hard in a LONGGG time (at least not since our girls night) I am soooo glad you posted the funny pics....you flying through the air is one of the high lights of the whole trip! LOL I love you guys xoxox
K. I like your pics way better than mine! I guess we are gonna have to email them to each other. I can't even see your zit and I was thinking that my face was looking HUGE, I neeed to do something about that. I love all the "timer" pics-I am laughing so hard!! I hope your camera survived! Love you girls too and can't wait to see you girls at Halloween!!
that is so great that you gals get together well maybe not all the shopping but still you guys look like you are having such a great time and it is awesome that you have husband that supports you in this.
I love all the pics but especially the one where you are running to get in place. The pics really tell a lot. I'm so glad Alexis didn't go too far away when she move. You guys are all friends for life!
Post a Comment