MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Always party time

Who doesn't love to get together when friends come to town. It was time for some alone time without the kids-or most of the kids. A group of friends got together to celebrate The Campbells coming to town-off to Brians we went. Dinner was fab-o- the only rough part was trying to figure out which side of the table's conversation you were going to join in on. We can't help ourselves to having a good time-wherever we are. Conversation is always fun, games always played and being who you are, always accepted. I love this group it is non stop laughing and memories.

We decided after dinner to go to this haunted house that the fire department puts on-Of course Devon talked us into fun event. We got there and split into 2 groups. The group I was with had 2 guys and a bunch of chickens for girls. The Haunted house was a bit scary but what was even scarier was how much we scarred each other with the little things. I haven't laughed so hard since-well forever. Needless to say I went to the restroom prior to attending this fun event but it didn't stop anything. While others got to go back and start the party I had to go to my house to get a fresh set of clothes. NICE
But I would do it all again in a heart beat.

1 comments:

April said...

you are so funny