MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Campbells are alive

We were so excited to have our friends up for the weekend. We haven't got together as a group since July so it was a real treat. We always hoped and still do hope that these 2 will get hitched-wouldn't that be a hoot. I have never seen a child eat like Brody does-I mean if there is a square inch in his mouth for more food he will make sure it gets there. I love this picture because it shows his mouth so full and a french fry in each hand.

As most of you Know Rylan has really been suffering with out Leah and often walks around with a picture album of Leah just so she can see her. At last she came and Rylan stuck with her as much as she possibly could. The fun thing was that they actually play together. I guess the always have but it is so fun now that they are almost 3 and 4. I love these 2.




Thanks for being a part of our lives we love and cherish every moment.

0 comments: