MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You go girl

Ambria has one more Soccer game to come-They have won every game when playing against teams-They may have tied one too but I can't remember. It has been a good season and Ambria really has learned a lot this year. I am so proud of her and how she will actually run to the ball now. I know she will finish out with a big bang-way to go Ambria. Go Bree, Go Bree

Kelsey and Kaedra were able to come up to the game and have a fun time cheering from the sidelines. Don't you just love this hat on her.

2 comments:

April said...

I am glad she is having a good year.
Justin fractured the top of his middle toe joint so he is out of commission for the rest of the season
he was so upset

shuttle5 said...

Yeah, they have quite a team this year. The last game was very exciting; I was holding my breath, hoping they could pull it off and then in the last 5 or 10 minutes they got the winning goal. Smart of you guys to bring your camping dining fly thingie; it really saved the day!