We were really blessed this year to celebrate Thanksgiving at The Brennans home and The Torrey's home-so of course we were taking photos when we could, where we could. It was great to have Emily and Zach up and visiting for the holiday season, our kids love having cousins around.
We met the cousins at the park even though the temperature was cold. Rylan left her coat at home and ended up bundling up in mine-so yes I was chilled the entire park day.
Saige with her cousins Isabella and Kennedy-They are all so darn cute and fun to watch. Their imaginations run wild and they are dogs, horses, mommies, babysitters etc..

It is always fun to see how the little ones are growing. My girls love to hold their baby cousins.
Ambria took her chance with
Keira every moment she could
Every time that these 2 get together they play magically. They may not see each other but once a year but they always start where they left off. Christian and
Rylan.

The little ones eating in the living room-Christian,
Rylan, Mason,
Ambria, Kennedy, Isabella and
Saige.

Dinner around the big table-Dad B, Emily, Zach, Gordon, Lauren, Brooke, Sarah, Nathan, Tammy, Heather (Mark was taking the photo).

I love this photo of Lauren and Brooke. It has been so fun to have them around these past few months. Aren't they just adorable.

Grandpa Brennan did a toast to the Thanksgiving feast and the little ones thought it was wonderful and toasted their entire meal.

After the feast we sat around in the living room letting our stomachs settle from all the grub and then we shared treasured things we were thankful for.

Another cute couple amidst us-Emily and Zach. We love having the family visit whenever they can. That is one of the perks of living near The
Brennans-we get to see everyone when they come to visit Mom and Dad.

Aunt Heather playing with Brooke and
Rylan- a little game of peek-a-boo.

There is always time for some
Wii fun- young or old.

Oh a lovely picture of Aunt Heather and Brooke- I mean can you get much cuter. I love this photo

I am so glad for the Holidays and for the time we get to spend with Family. I love family and I am very
grateful for the love that we get to share with each other.
1 comments:
Thank you Tammy for taking pictures like this. They are all so great! You are like the historian in the family, I must say! We all enjoy the time but you have the presence of mind to keep the times in our memories better. Thank you, thank you!!
Post a Comment