After gorging ourselves on Thanksgiving day we headed to my families house the following day-to enjoy another Thanksgiving feast. Food is wonderful but it is really all about being together to enjoy each other, talking, catching up, laughing, and playing games.
Saige helping Aunt Kelsey out by feeding Kaedra-I love watching her feed her because if you see her mouth is open bigger that Kaedra's.
Saige Loves Mark's phone and ends up playing games on it as much as possible. I think she was playing the office wastebasket game-pretty silly where you try and throw paper into the waste basket with a fan blowing trying to keep the paper out.

Mom working in the kitchen doing a few different things at one time-Mark wasn't helping by getting in the way for some photos. Mom is sporting a new hair cut, it looks very nice.

Time for the grub- Nina, Jonathan, Tammy, Patrick,
Zeniff, Cousin Mike (again mark is the picture taker.)

Moving on over to another table-
Arianna,
Zayden,
saige, Kelsey, Dad, Samantha,
Ambria-Sheila in the back ground and mom hiding.

Just taking time to relax and let the food settle-Kelsey and
Kaedra.

Cousins
Saige, Samantha and
Zayden what silly kids. -winter and no shirt.

I guess
Kaedra figured if
Zayden could go around without a shirt she could go around without clothes.
Kaedra loved the feel of her diaper so it was fun to sit and watch her try and figure the texture out.

Just a cute photo of
Kaedra on the couch. I love this picture-she looks so peaceful.

Thanksgiving may be over but we can always be thankful
for those who surround us, support us and love us no matter what. Thank you family for being MY FAMILY.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Such a fun family :) I am so glad Mike was able to make it and join in the festivities with you guys, since he couldn't make it all the way up here.
I have read this post a couple of time and not responded I guess not knowing what to say but, I really miss all of you I had such a great summer. I don't think I will be able to get up there as long this summer or at all the kids think we should go up for the winter next year so the can board on mt. Hood. I love all the pictures but I still want some pictures of moms living room she said she did some changing in there.
Nice shot of Kaedra, there at the end. What a fun time!
Post a Comment