MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Indoor Soccer

We have had a fun indoor soccer experience this year. The girls are on the same team, their dad and a friend are the coaches, and it is pretty much a free for all as long as you don't use hands. It is fun to watch the girls play with friends and it is fun to see how silly they can be. Saige is the hustler and really is getting to be more aggressive. When she first started she said to me, "but what if I hit somebody with the ball?"-of course I told her if she didn't do it on purpose it was ok. I see that she is now getting that it's ok to get in there and get the ball. Ambria on the other hand still loves defense and I think she has gotten a little burned out. I explained to her that it was OK to run and sweat. The only thing that motivates Bree is some type of reward system. This last game I told her for every 5 marks she got (meaning getting the ball and being aggressive) she could make me do a chore. That is all it took for her to get in there and be motivated.-Mark keeping track of the time for each kid.

Saige and her friend Thor guarding the goalie-yeah the game was going on and they were talking like they needed to catch up on the latest gossip.
I love taking a photo and getting both of my girls in the same frame. Yeah girls keep it up. I am so proud of their efforts this break and that the whole family could get involved.

2 comments:

April said...

I think it would be way to loud for me but It is really cool that they got to continue on sport they like all year round

shuttle5 said...

Awesome you guys. Thanks for telling me all about it. So have you had to do many chores?? (*.*)