Saige and Ambria were thrilled when I signed them up with their Dad for a Rock climbing class, but little did I know how much they would love it. I really wanted to do it but knew Mark would also love doing this with his girls. So off they went to learn the tools that they needed to know and now they go whenever they can.
It may be fake rocks but it is still the learning part that is great for them. I hope to join then soon once my back stops aching. Ambria talked about rock climbing for days and was ready to miss anything to make sure she was able to go and do it.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Rock Climbing
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so when does she promote and get to climb real rocks. You do know that is a pretty spendy hobby
Now I know what Saige was talking about when she said she really likes taking piano from me but she likes rock climbing better. I can see why!!!
Post a Comment