Well last year we went and took a look at the reindeer right after Thanksgiving. This year we were going to try and squeeze it in while at my mom's but we weren't sure when or how. Mark and I left to do a little shopping and my sister kept the kids. We only had 2 stores we had to go to so we went to one and then while on the Freeway we were passing the store that had the reindeer and I could swear I saw my mom's car. I had Mark take the next exit and head to that store and sure enough my sister and Dad had taken the kids on an outing to the Store with the reindeer. It was fun to surprise them and take some pictures. We did get to the other store later but we were able to enjoy this too.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Reindeer time
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
that is so cool that you ran into them. I bet the girls were gld to have you with them. It looks like the fish pond is cool but I am just glad you didn't have any one fall in Rylan looked a little to close for my comfort
Fun post. I love that you have such variety in your family outings!
Post a Comment