MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, December 14, 2009

Sticking together

My Girlfriend taught me a trick that when her children misbehave they have to stand with their nose on the wall. Well it works good for some of the kids and not so good for the others. Ambria had done something she wasn't suppose to and was on the wall for about 10 minutes when Rylan also did something she shouldn't. I said, "Rylan, if you do that again you will have 2 mintues with your nose on the wall." I walked away and the next thing I know there is Rylan with her nose on the wall next to her sister. She had placed herself in time out. Mark was able to snap this cute photo which I love.

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

HAHAHA!! I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones posting their noses. Glad it works at least for some! lol

April said...

that is to funny I guess you don't have to give here any warnings just send her straight way

shuttle5 said...

Love it! So did it help? (I mean behavior-wise)? Or are there just little spots on the wall? (*.*)