MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas is always a fun time around these parts and we can't help but bring all that fun to game night. Of course we had lots of fun and new games to bring to the table and so we did. Devon searched on line and came up with some good ones. In this one below, we had split into 2 groups and had to wrap a present with a partner only using one hand. It was graded on looks and the fastest. I was pretty impressed at how the men actually got the job done quicker than I would have ever thought.Of course the next game topped it all. We each had to put Vaseline on our faces- around our cheeks, under our nose and anywhere you would need to for a beard (Santa's beard). On the opposite side of the room was a bowl with cotton balls. After being split into 2 teams we raced to the bowl and tried to get as many on our face as possible-these were the results.

I love my friends and our game night fun. We have done our ugly Christmas sweaters for years now and have the greatest chuckles out of them, especially because we wear them to church the following day. You know you want one.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Were you allowed to touch the cotton with your hands or did you just have to put your face in the bowl?

Your friends sound like a lot of fun. Not all my friends are willing to do silly things, that is why I always try to make them. So I need good ideas. You always seem to have good ideas for your parties.

Chris and Melanie said...

Wow, we are a bunch of Christmas sweater hotties, that's for sure.

April said...

I love that you wear your sweaters to church. It looked like you guys had blast

shuttle5 said...

Haha, this is a crack-up. I love that you guys have game nights!