MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cartoonist

We were in Portland the other day and while in the mall we ran across this man who drew cartoon character's out of people. I looked at them long enough and realized, Hey I have one of me from when I was a little girl. I asked the girls if they wanted to do it-of course they did. Saige jumped right into the seat. We tried to take a photo of them with their pictures-they really turned out cute and fun. Saige's looked like a little kid movie star.

Rylan was a little more hesitant to get in the seat and was only able to with Ambria and a bribe for some candy.
Ambria did her best cheesy smile and got a nice darling picture out of it. I love it when the kids get as happy as I do over things.
Over all it was a fun day at Portland and a fun day with the girls.

2 comments:

Karen Lewis said...

Love, love, love the drawings! How fun. What a CUTE family picture, too. Thanks for sharing.

April said...

Grandma Cathy got those done at sea world last year they are really cool they boys both were good but Renee's was a little weird.