Some crazy person had the idea we needed a vacation-at the cold coast. I took the girls early in the day and then Mark was going to come late that evening. We were able to play outside a little on the first day because it only drizzled a little bit. I took the girls down to the beach, we went on a walk and then they played in the dunes until we were so chilled it was time to head back. Unfortunately we had packed Mark's car with all the wood and everything to keep you warm.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Camping in Jaunary
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When we camped in a yurt once the heater was fabulous; warm enough. But we went Spring week so maybe it was warmer then. Gotta hand it to you spunky girl, for camping in winter. Great pics!
I LOVE that picture with the three girls!! Also, the one of them at the top of your blog, oh and your family picture at the top!
Post a Comment