MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, February 1, 2010

The beach

We had such a blast camping-The girls did a pretty good job of only fighting every other minute instead of every minute, progress. The trees were a little damp but the kiddo's climbed them as much as they could. We had some great photos of these 4 Raccoons that would come visit us every night-they were a little crazy. I had to move everything into the car and just when I thought it was safe, they decided to bite into my lighter fluid-ugh. I had bought a brand new one before coming and of course they punctured the bottom and had it squirting out everywhere. Needless to say nothing was safe from the critters. Fun to watch though. Anyhow once I figure out the pictures maybe I can get them on here.

Mark and I chilling out by the fire.

Rylan would make Mark and I sand treats. I don't know how long she would do this but it was very fun for her. We had everything with whipped topping, sprinkles etc.. Such a good sand cook.
So even though the oregon coast can be wet and yucky in can also have the sun shine too. It is rare so when it happens you have to soak everything in. I think I almost got a 1/2 dosage of Vitamin D today.

1 comments:

Christy Lou said...

Looks like you and Mark were indeed 'chilling' by the fire. Thats awesome that you would go camping in January by the coast - it can be cold there in July! Looks like you had a great time though :)
Nice new background!