MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ho Ho HO

I love spending the holidays with family and friends. At our game night this year we had a ton of fun events to play and below is one of them-Vaseline on the face followed by a relay race to get cotton balls on them-check out Mark on the Far right back side he had a MASS of them. For the past 5 years we have had an ugly sweater Christmas exchange and then everyone wears them to church the following day. So here are the beauties this year.

Mark showing off his gorgeous sweater/vest-so this was the original but he ended up trading and getting a nice vest YIKES

Always fun to have good laughs.

1 comments:

jlthomas said...

You guys are so funny, I love it! Wish I could've been there at church to see you all dressed up so nicely!