MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh come and adore him

I have been blessed to be the activities chairperson for almost 3 years now and so we have some exhausting activities and some relaxed ones. Christmas is always exhausting but I finally had a few other people to help me out and it turned out pretty decent if I do say so myself. The kids had a little north pole experience before the actual activity. We then had dinner and a great reading of Luke 2 with many musical numbers. The primary children sang so many songs-and it is a huge group, this is half of them in their little choir collars. I was so thrilled that it went as well as it did. We have great performers in our ward so it was fun to have a few of our members get involved and act out the scenes.

I spend a couple days it seems like getting prepared and decorating. On this day I spent all morning in the snow cutting down live cedar and gathering holly for the tables. Can I tell you that room not only looked like Christmas but smelled like it too-it radiated what Christmas is all about. One more down and who knows how many more to go.

0 comments: