MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hoarder

We have noticed our youngest child-Rylan has a problem with putting things in piles and then covering them. In her mind this is a way that nobody else will be able to play with her items that are so dear to her. The only thing is, is that she basically puts these things there and then she wont even be able to play with it. Heck she still has some unopened Christmas items under there-that way they are safe. Here is one of the piles uncovered (I took off the cover over them). You never know what you are going to find in these piles but believe me there are lots of things-her sisters stuff, coats, remotes, shoes, dirty clothes, toys etc.. Now she does keep everything else in her room very picked up, just not the piles. She knows if you have touched it or if something isn't where it should be. I did go through the piles the other day with her to retrieve the dirty clothes.

I am not sure where she learned this but I have one Idea (her cousin Samantha, use to do the same thing and still does with purses).
When it is not her room than she piles her toy shopping cart downstairs with treasures.
OY OY OY

1 comments:

April said...

you better keep an eye on her have you ever saw that show (i think on tlc or something like that) called hoarders and it is crazy these people truly have a problem.