MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, January 25, 2010

What fun

Mark was having some back problems so I took the girls out for an evening of swimming and a surprise to Shari's (I'm not a big fan). They were shocked that Mom would do that-because that is normally a place Dad would go. Ambria is really starting to challenge herself swimming-not competitively but at least she still has her skills.

Saige preparing for her dip in the pool.
Even Rylan loves to dip under the water now-she is very proud of herself. I love it because I can go sit on the sidelines and the girls can pretty much take care of themselves. Of course I am right there if they need me and Rylan stays on the stairs. I sometimes can get a few things done this way.

1 comments:

April said...

looks like fun. I love that you have the gym and pool to go to. It is awesome that a fun night out consists of exercise (disguised) but still great.