MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, January 25, 2010

New years eve

New Years at our house is all about eating -or that is what we like about it. No matter what, we always have so much food that we never get to enjoy it all. This year we were smarter and so we started eating more around 3-4pm. Sheila asked each of us what we wanted. That is 18 people with 18 different ideas-besides the normal cheese, crackers, meat, chips and dip. So let me see if I can guess every item--- Bean dip with tortilla chips, brownies, smores, Rice Krispie treats, spinach dip, little hot dogs with bacon and cooked with brown sugar-weirdly good, cream cheese rolls, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, fruit tray, ahh and I think I can't remember any more. Well that gives you an idea why we look the way we do-haha. Now Sheila again did all the hard work-she is a go getter-I helped by buying some things, that's gotta count.

Zayden and Rylan relaxing with the TV as they wait for the evening to come quicker.
Jonathan's kids had to celebrate the New Year early with us because they had to make it back to their mom's. They let off some confetti and had some good laughs.
Let the party time begin.
Again it was nice to have them around for 1/2 the holiday.
The kids started to get quite hyper around 10ish and a tad bit goofy. Saige, Samantha and Patrick being a little psycho.
Yes saige is the only kid that lasted-my other 2 gave up around11:30 they just couldn't hold out.
Getting ready to PARTY- If I look tired it is because I was.
Our family New Years eve Party-Mark was back at the homestead celebrating with friends-because of work. So here is Saige and I-sweet cheeks (HAPPY NEW YEAR)
Happy 2010-Oh yeah a little card playing.
It is always great to start a new year and to start one on a good note. I am looking forward to the adventures that 2010 will bring our family.

1 comments:

April said...

looks like you guys had a blast on new years and I agree the food is the best part.