MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daddy, daughter dancing time

The girls at church had a little dance for their dad's. It was really fun to see how excited Ambria was for her time out with her dad. Meanwhile I hold a child screaming and crying because she can't go and Ambria looks a 100 times better then her (yeah that would be Saige). So the angles of the pictures and the quality of them aren't so hot but at least I captured the moment. Ambria age 9 1/2 and her Dad.

Mark went and bought her a corsage and made it a very special night-she was thrilled and after I did her hair she thought she was a movie star-SO CUTE (she would go to the mirror to check herself out over and over.)
They grow up so quick. I see how cute she looks and freak- soon this will be her senior prom and then her wedding day. You are so beautiful Ambria I am glad that you are mine.
Mark wasn't too excited about fast dancing-he has never been hip on it. I am sure he will do anything for his girls though.

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I love her dress!!!!!! Halee and Chris had a blast too. He too did the fast dancing thing...I was shocked. They wouldn't dance fast with us at that one prom dance a couple years ago!

April said...

wow she looks so beautiful. That would be so much fun. Poor saige she doesn't get that one day it will be her turn. If they don't do one at church sometimes the community has one. It just breaks my heart when they don't understand. While Justin was snowboarding we took cody to Universal studio nd of course Justin was a little upset even though he was doing something even better.

shuttle5 said...

Wow, she's a doll for sure! Oh yeah, and her side-kick is awesome, as well! I should know...