Mark and I had arranged a weekend away a long time ago-Grandma and Grandpa Brennan would take the girls so that we could recuperate from life and work. It was one of those busy schedules, so finding a weekend that worked was hard-It just happened to be valentines weekend that we arranged. How wonderful and we truly didn't even know.
We went to the Movies on Friday night and enjoyed the Valentines Day movie. I thought it was pretty cute and holy cow did they have a lot of stars. Mark and I then headed to Portland to spend the rest of the weekend shopping, looking, sleeping, exercising, and enjoying quite time. If you notice there aren't any pictures of us-I am not sure why except that we are in the process of looking for a smaller camera.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Weekend away
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what fun, it is hard to get pictures when it is just the two of you. I totally get the smaller camera thing don't get me wrong the big one takes such great pictures, but it is nice to have one you can shove in your pocket too.
I'm so glad you guys got married...I approve 100% still! Glad to help and the girls were so good. (*.*)
Post a Comment