MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love at home

I didn't even think to get a picture of the girls with all their valentines from school or from us but I happened to get a photo of Rylan enjoying her valentines. Rylan loved the cards but not as much as all of the candy that came with it. Saige was thrilled when a little boy named Cole gave her some candies and a glass rose. BOY did that make her day. She said, "he has a crush on me." I said, "well what do you think of that." Saige said, "Well I have a crush on him too." Oh and the love fest begins. I think that made her week for her-to feel appreciated. I don't think I ever had a cute boy have a crush on me at such an early age, just the boys who had cooties.

Then there are the parents who are really creative-un like me. Ambria was given a little candy box that was wrapped in an ipod looking case and then it was attatched with 2 strings and rolos at the end for ear pieces-Really cool. I was impressed.
Then My dear sweet husband started the weekend off on a good note buying me roses and a little teddy wrapped around it. When we were dating that was one of the first things he left for me, a little teddy bear.
I am truly a lucky gal to have a wonderful husband, and children. They are my sweetest valentines.

2 comments:

April said...

wow flowers you really are a good wife. I love the kids faces. we exchanged at our park day and I made Cody make his, with all the scrapbook stuff I had if he couldn't make good valentines too bad. Justin was away so he got away with not making any this year

shuttle5 said...

Oh my gosh, I love the color of those roses and the way the teddy bear is wrapped around them! couldn't have done better, Mark! Way to go...