We always encouraged our girls to watch LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE but these little houses are overboard. A few weeks ago Ambria started making these houses for some little frogs bunnies and birds-made out of paper of course. I love the imagination that she puts into it. The pencil shavings not necessarily my favorite but I guess they need something to eat or sleep on-or whatever it is for. We have so many of these around the house that Mark finally had to put his foot down because we were running out of counter top space. I now have them in her closet up stairs, out of the way so they don't get thrown away. Great little houses
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
little houses everywhere
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this. it is so true you want them to use their imagination and skills but they add up so fast and take up so much room.
Hey! I remember making a house like this for my pet tortise I had in Kindergarden. I tried to train it to walk to halls to each of the rooms. It didn't work. Paper pets would work so much better!
It is true that Ambria is VERY creative...SO cute!
Post a Comment