Once in awhile the girls need some time away, time to play and relax, shop til' we drop, eat everywhere we can't with kids, and stay up late like we are teenagers. 2 nights away with fantastic friends and great husbands at home that watched all the little ones so we could escape.
Eating at The macaroni grill-great salads.

Of course what's a girls weekend without going to a chick flick-Dear John.

This was a late night dinner at The olive Garden-Since we stayed up the night before until 4am we were dragging a little, here it is 10 but we still stayed up until almost 2. Silly but we loved talking with each other.

Then there is the 3 of us goof balls-We have done several girls weekends away and have always had a blast so we knew the more the merrier. It was great to have Alexis come since we haven't seen her for a few months.

Getting ready for bed-yeah I said I wouldn't post this on
facebook-I didn't, just in here.

I think every mommy should take time away to have some girl time and to just rejuvenate. Next time I say we go tour somewhere-maybe MEXICO (ha ha-inside joke.)
1 comments:
Wow, you had a huge group this time! I didn't realize that! Two babies? Wow, again...
Post a Comment