MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, February 22, 2010

My little runner

I have to say that this weekend my daughter proved me wrong and I was so proud of her. We had a basketball game to go to for Ambria and so for my exercise I decided to run to the elementary school where it would be held. Saige begged and pleaded to go with me. Concerned since I have been let down before by a child running I told her maybe next time. She kept begging as she always does and I gave in as I always do and we were off. Saige rand the entire 2 1/2 miles without complaint, stopping or hurting. For her first time running I was thrilled and told her if she continued to run with me here and there maybe she could do a 5k this spring with me. She was so proud of herself and her accomplishment. Today we tried a different route but it didn't work so well since she was exhausted from school-Maybe just a Saturday thing. WAY TO GO SAIGE

2 comments:

shuttle5 said...

Wow, I'm so impressed, Saige! Couldn't keep up, I'm sure! Way to go....

Christy Lou said...

Wow! Way to go Saige!! I am hugely impressed, thats more running than I can do :) (that's not saying much though...) Keep up the awesome work (and way to go Tammy, you leave me in awe!)