MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The greatest man

Wonderful, kind, patient, sweet "heart", loving, understanding, dreamer, fun, silly, and on and on, my husband has got it all. The girls decided to sleep outside-because it's spring break and it just seems fun to do. Of course by 11ish they were spooking themselves out and crying to come in. Saige wanted to stay out but Bree wanted to come in so Mark committed to going out and sleeping in the tent with the girls. Even though he had to wake up bright and early for work and it was already very late. The rain came about 1am but they kept on tenting it, they just moved it to the concrete covered porch-VERY COZY INDEED.

I love this trooper because I honestly can say I wouldn't have done it.

6 comments:

jlthomas said...

Me either! Way to go Mark!

Lacee said...

good for him, I am sure your girls just loved that so much

Lacee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

I would have given up so much earlier and never would have slept on the patio. He is a really great father and good husband to you.

Christy Lou said...

What an awesome dad :) You picked a winner!

Chris and Melanie said...

Awwwwwwwwww.........