Ok, we wish it was a day on the slopes-because the weather was prime and it couldn't have been better at Mt. Hood Meadows. But since we only came prepared to throw a few snow balls at each other we decided to envy the snowboarders and skiiers. Our girls are ready and willing to take on this new sport next year-this year is almost done and this way all of us will be ready by saving some money up, and getting better ski clothes.
Help me I'm drowning

White powder when you are warm and it is nice out is a great combination.

Snow angel
Rylan.

Beyond a few melt downs of snow getting in peoples faces, we all had a fantastic time.
Ambria built a little snow fort,
Saige built a little snowman,
Rylan and I rolled and threw snowballs, Mark observed and then joined in on the snow ball fight-he couldn't resist since we were pounding them at him.

We had to watch our little wanderer so she didn't fall into the deep snow-3-4 feet in different spots.

Nothing like taking some time out for a little R&R

The beginning and the end of
Saige's snowman.

Having way too much fun on the hood.

Fantastic 40 degree weather snow day. I wish all days were like that on the mountain and we would be living up there with our tent
trailer (ha ha). I can't wait to see the adventures that will fall our way.
1 comments:
wow looks like fun, the girls look so cute in all of their gear. I think your gals will love snowboarding being that they are so athletic. It is spendy though. so have them save those pennies. The kids want to come up next winter to go in real snow.
Post a Comment