MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

birthday bike

I forgot to put Saige's favorite present on here so I am now doing so. Saige has wanted a bigger bike ever since her cousin Cody came up with a 24" one camping. So we decided it was the right time anyways to get her one-and boy was it an unexpected surprise and she was and still is thrilled to be on a bigger bike. Saige can zoom around everywhere you can imagine-Don't worry this was just a trial to see if it fit her or not, She does where a helmet when she rides her bike. Looks like it will do.

I forgot to post this also-I had asked Rylan to help me decorate for Saige's at home Party with the family. I gave her the sign and tape. As you can see this sucker didn't go anywhere-it was taped pretty well.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad she got that bike it is great that she loves to do so many things outside.