I can't believe my middle is 8 years old today. I am so happy that she is a part of my life and that we have been able to have 8 wonderful years together. I am not saying it has been easy for the both of us, but we have learned so much about each other and our unique personalities. Saige has always been a deep thinker, full of smiles, works hard, strives to do her best, and a great energetic kid. Can you believe she had such dark hair? Saige Aubrey Brennan born 4-7-2002
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Happy eighth birthday sweetie
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AWWWW! I remember Saige at that tiny age. CUTE! I'm also trying to remember if you got the frog blanket in Utah? It's all a blur. :)
wow what a big girl. tell her we miss her and happy birthday
I love Saige's dimples too! She's adorable and I seriously can't believe she's 8!
Wow! Eight years old already?! That's wonderful! When is her baptism going to be?
Post a Comment