MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Egg time

There is always enough candy to go around-but isn't sharing better. Time to go through the candy and figure out what to eat now and what to eat later.

The 2 little girls had their own little hunt in the front lawn so the bigger kids wouldn't trample over them, and they were able to get some yummies.
I love watching my kids run and get eggs/candy, it brings back memories of when I was little and went egg hunting. Our families have made it a tradition to have fun egg hunts with our immediate family or extended family. We may search in different places, but it's together, and that is what is fun.
Ambria holding her Easter goods to her closely.
Saige ran faster than I have ever seen her run-it was as if she was in a race. Look at that pile of Easter goods.
Happy Easter!!! Love you kids and thanks for making it fun.

1 comments:

April said...

wow did Saige get enough that is one full basket