MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prom 2010

Since I have the privilege of being over activities, I always have the pleasure of trying to have some fun with everyone. This year we had an adult "mock" prom at the Hood River Hotel. We had awards for different outfits and dances, so of course we had participants in just about everything. I am so glad we have such a good group of friends that know how party, be silly and get down. Here we are-I know nice. I had to really work hard to get my hair to stand up that way-lots of hairspray. I did what I could.

We had to do some classics of course-The Macarena is always up there on the list. What is amazing is how much we can almost all remember.
Kareokee was also a big hit. Even Mark participated with Travis to a song he didn't even know-how he didn't know it- I am not sure, but he didn't. "Sweet Caroline." Of course they were able to make it funny and laugh.
One of the fun parts was awarding our coveted LDS MiraBall Trophy. We had a dance off between 2 people we had watched all night and then we had our panel of judges to give the results. There was Carrie Ann (Robin), Len (Devon) and Bruno (Mark). They played their parts well and gave us all good laughs, especially if you watch Dancing With The Stars.
To end the evening we crowned our King and Queen-Kim and Jeremy. Don't they look HOT.
This was a blast from the past night and more fun than we have all had in a long time. I think there were a few who even walked away sore from different moves they haven't done in years.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that looked fun